Today, I will be reviewing the much-hyped Korean skincare product from Etude House. It’s their wonder pore toner. I have the problem of large pores and whiteheads and when I saw people raving about this product, I was really excited to try the same. So, let’s see how this product worked on me.
$ 4.88 for 250 ml
WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS
The toner comes in a transparent blue plastic bottle with the flip open cap. The packaging is quite cute and travel friendly
The toner is transparent and the consistency is just like water. There is also no fragrance in the product
I use the toner every evening after cleansing my face by dispensing some amount on a cotton pad. The toner manages to remove some dirt and grime of my face and leaves a cooling sensation behind.
But honestly I find nothing exceptional about this product. I do not hate it but I do not love it either. It has done nothing for my blackheads, whiteheads or my pores. It just feels like a normal face toner
- Refreshing cool blue packaging.
- Sturdy and travel friendly.
- Doesn’t feel heavy on skin.
- There is no smell.
- Removes excess oil and dirt.
- Has a cooling effect on skin.
- Doesn’t irritate skin or cause any breakouts.
- Doesn’t dry out the skin
- Amazing natural ingredients.
- Contains alcohol.
- Doesn’t do much for pores and blackheads